Unit 3 West Street Gateshead NE8 1BH UK
An essential part of keeping your hair healthy, replenished and in good condition. Professional aftercare and personalised treatment regimens are about more than just keeping the hair healthy, they’re the difference between a blow dry lasting a few hours or a few days, a colour lasting two weeks or six weeks, or being able to get your colour done at all!
Your Stylist will always advise you on the best treatments and aftercare for you to keep your style and colour for longer between salon visits, prepare for a colour or lightening service, and the best in-salon treatments to compliment and enhance your salon service.
Great to add to Blow Dry and Cut & Style Services
Quick, 3-5-minute treatments to combat the most crucial hair care needs and enhance your salon Blow Dry.
- Miracle Morpher Correct It Ceremide - Targets brittle, porous hair and fills porosity for an added boost of strength. The treatment bonds with the weakest areas of the hair and holds the cuticles of the hair together. This leads to stronger hair; porosity is filled and the damage is fixed
- Miracle Morpher Kick Up Protein - Targets limp, fine hair types that needs added structure to create strong volume. The treatment injects protein into the hair and builds the inner structure by attaching itself to other proteins, leaving the hair with a moldable shape and definition.
- Miracle Morpher Slim Down Lipids - Targets unruly, difficult to manage hair that needs to be tamed and blocks humidity for reduced frizz. The lipids stay on the surface of the hair, sealing cuticles with a hydrophobic barrier. The lipids repel water making hair look slimmer and more control, plus it locks in inner moisture for longer.
- Deep Treatment Infusion – Hydrasource Pack - Infuses extremely dry hair with moisture and nourishment, hair feels softer, more manageable and looks and feels healthier. Vegan formula and highly concentrated in plant-based emollients. Hair is instantly nourished with less breakage. Packed with aloe and spirulina, which are known for strengthening hair and giving it a glossy sheen. This multi-use deep treatment pack is designed for up to 4 applications, after receiving your in-salon treatment, the pack is yours to take home and should be used once a week alongside the Biolage Hydrasource Shampoo or any other Biolage Shampoo.
- Deep Treatment Infusion – Colorlast Pack - Maintains & restores colour-treated hair for shiny, vibrant results. Vegan formula, hair is instantly stronger with less breakage. This hair mask prevents damaged, tangled ends & dull, faded colour. This multi-use deep treatment pack is designed for up to 4 applications, after receiving your in-salon treatment, the pack is yours to take home and should be used once a week alongside the Biolage Colorlast Shampoo or any other Biolage Shampoo.
Miracle MorphersMiracle Morphers
Deep Treat HydraSource PackDeep Treat HydraSource Pack
Deep Treat ColorLast PackDeep Treat ColorLast Pack
Colour Maintenance Essentials
Essential colour maintenance for all shades and tones, improve your hair condition while keeping your colour looking better for longer.
- Vivid Colour Lamination – For high maintenance colours (reds, coppers, vibrant fashion colours etc.) to prolong colour, enhance shine and fight fade. Applied directly after a colour service and between colour visits to seal the colour into the hair. Use Keep Me Vivid Shampoo, Conditioner and Velvetizer at home to keep your colour vibrant for up to 65 days or 21 washes. For added insurance on the highest maintenance colours which fade the fastest, the Colour Lamination Spray can be used at home as often as needed.
Vivid Colour LaminationVivid Colour Lamination
Keep Me Vivid AftercareKeep Me Vivid Aftercare
Vivid ResultsVivid Results
So Silver Triple Power Mask – For medium to ultra light/Platinum blondes, Silver/Grey fashion colours and natural white/grey hair to neutralise yellow tones, repair damage and leave your hair silky smooth. This highly pigmented mask can be applied as part of a colour service, or between colour appointments to maintain cool tones. Use So Silver Shampoo and Conditioner at home to keep yellow tones at bay and cool tones silvery. Due to the high concentration of pigment, the So Silver Triple Power Mask is a professional product only and should not be used at home. However, the So Silver Shampoo can be applied to towel dried hair and left on for 3-15 minutes for extra tonal deposit.
So Silver AftercareSo Silver Aftercare
So Silver ShampooSo Silver Shampoo
So Silver ResultsSo Silver Results
Brass Off Neutralisation Mask – For medium brunettes to dark blondes; great for balayage, ombre and highlighted clients where brunette hair has been lightened to neutralise orange/brassy tones, repair and protect fragile hair, and enhance hair shine and lustre. This highly concentrated pigment can be applied as part of a colour service, or between colour appointments to maintain cool tones. Use Brass Off Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-In at home to keep orange/brassy tones at bay. Due to the high concentration of pigment, the Brass Off Neutralisation Mask is a professional product only and should not be used at home. However, the Brass Off Shampoo can be applied to towel dried hair and left on for 3-15 minutes for extra tonal deposit.
Brass Off AftercareBrass Off Aftercare
Brass Off ShampooBrass Off Shampoo
Brass Off ResultsBrass Off Results
Dark Envy Neutralisation Mask – For full head black to dark brown clients to neutralise red warm tones while deeply nourishing the hair fibre and leaving a radiant sheen. This highly concentrated pigment can be applied as part of a colour service, or between colour appointments to maintain cool tones. Use Dark Envy Shampoo and Conditioner at home to keep red tones at bay. Due to the high concentration of pigment, the Dark Envy Neutralisation Mask is a professional product only and should not be used at home. However, the Dark Envy Shampoo can be applied to towel dried hair and left on for 3-15 minutes for extra tonal deposit.
Dark Envy AftercareDark Envy Aftercare
Dark Envy Neutralisation MaskDark Envy Neutralisation Mask
Dark Envy ResultsDark Envy Results
Colour Preparation and Recovery
When colouring, lightening, and styling take their toll, your hair will need more than just a moisture or protein treatment (or “surface level” treatment) to prevent the inevitable breakage. These technical treatments focus on the internal issues that your hair faces when regularly coloured and styled for some serious TLC.
Hair integrity relies on the strength and condition of the weak bonds (hydrogen and salt bonds) and strong bonds (disulphide bonds) within the hair’s cortex. By repairing and maintaining the hair bonds, adding strength and elasticity, you are able to continue to colour and lighten your hair without the dreaded breakage.
For hair that is already compromised, a pre-colour treatment regime should be started at least 3 weeks prior to your colour to prepare the hair and build up its strength prior to your colouring or lightening service. For hair undergoing big colour changes or colour corrections, a treatment regime should be included within your service plan. Your Stylist will be able to diagnose your hair integrity and advise the correct treatment regime.
- The Re-Bond Strength-Rehab System – For extremely damaged, over processed, dry, brittle, and fragile hair. Re-Bond acts on the hydrogen and salt bonds (the weak bonds) within the hair, fortifying weakened, over processed hair. Containing maleic acid, The Re-Bond Pre-Conditioner restores the strength of the hair; boosting hair strength damaged by 3 previous lightening services. Hair is left revitalized with strength, smoothness, and manageability. Improves every strand while maintaining hair's resilience (When using the 3-step routine, 6 applications of shampoo, pre-conditioner, conditioner.). The full Re-Bond Strength-Rehab System can be used at home, with the pre-conditioner used once a week.
- Bond Ultim8 Fix – A stand alone in-salon treatment using the BondUltim8 3-Step System for extremely damaged, over processed, dry, brittle, and fragile hair. BondUltim8 acts on the disulphide bonds (the strong bonds) to help erase damage and prepare the hair for future services while protecting and preserving the hair bonds. Include BondUltim8 in your colour and lightening services for the complete colour and condition insurance package. Use the Step 3 Weekly Sealing Treatment at home once a week for additional nourishment and to help keep those restored bonds sealed, keeping them strong & preventing future breakage between in-salon treatments.
The Re-Bond Aftercare SystemThe Re-Bond Aftercare System
BondUltim8 Bond ProtectionBondUltim8 Bond Protection
BondUltim8 Step 3 AftercareBondUltim8 Step 3 Aftercare
The Ultim8 Colour and Lightening Insurance Package
Bond Ultim8 is a complete bond protecting system that is used both during and following a professional hair colour or lightening service to protect and preserve the disulphide bonds within the hairs cortex. The integrity of these bonds is essential to keep hair looking healthy, strong and prevent breakage during colouring and lightening services.
The health and integrity of the hair will dictate whether the hair is strong enough for colouring and lightening services to be carried out, how long the colour will last and how often you can change your colour. BondUltim8 helps to protect the hair bonds during colouring and lightening services, helps prevent breakage and preserves hair fibres, and deeply nourishes so hair looks and feels healthier, is easier to manage and negates the gradual build up of damage usually associated with colouring and lightening.
We love BondUltim8 and would use it in every colour and lightening service if we could. In fact, bonding treatments have been such a game changer for clients, we predict it will not be long before all colours and lighteners include a bond protector as standard. We highly recommend adding a BondUltim8 treatment to your colouring or lightening service, especially if you are undergoing a colour correction, like to change your colour frequently, trying to grow your hair or whenever hair breakage is a concern.
- Ultim8 Power Polish – Single process, added to a tint free, clear gloss for strength and shine while protecting bonds and bringing dull and damaged hair back to life.
- Ultim8 Tone It Bond – Single process, added to our ammonia free, tone-on-tone conditioning hair colour with a kick of bond strengthening to keep your colour vibrant and reflective.
- Ultim8 Colour Lock – Single process, added to any of our permanent hair colours to build up your bonds and fill in the porosity of your hair, creating an even palette for a lustrous colour.
- Ultim8 Bond Lights – Single process, added to our lightening products to protect your bonds from breakage that can occur during lightening services such as highlights.
- Ultim8 All Over Blonde Bond Shell – Double process, added to our lightening and toning products when lifting and toning for platinum blondes and pre-lightening ready for a fashion colour, so you can dare to go blonder or brighter than before without the fear of damaging your hair.
- Ultim8 Dark to Vibrant – Triple process, added to our lightening, toning and colouring products when a pre-lighten, pre-tone and colour is needed, so we can do more, get better results, and you can rest easy that your hair is protected during a long colour correction.
Bond Ultim8 with LighteningBond Ultim8 with Lightening
Bond Ultim8 with ColouringBond Ultim8 with Colouring
Bond Ultim8 Step 2 - SealerBond Ultim8 Step 2 - Sealer
MM Correct It Ceremide
MM Kick Up Protein
MM Slim Down Lipids
Deep Treat HydraSource Pack
Deep Treat ColorLast Pack
Vivid Colour Lamination
So Silver Triple Power Mask
Brass Off Neutralisation Mask
Dark Envy Neutralisation Mask
Re-Bond Strength-Rehab System
Ultim8 Fix (Stand Alone)
Ultim8 Power Polish
Ultim8 Tone It Bond
Ultim8 Colour Lock
Ultim8 Bond Lights
Ultim8 All Over Blonde Bond Shell
Ultim8 Dark to Vibrant